Here's how it works:
- Decide whether you want to work by yourself or with a partner. Remember, you partner could be a teacher, a parent, or a friend.
- Pick a book from the Iowa Teen Award list for next year. Complete this form to register for the contest.
- Read the book (with your partner if you have one). All the books are available in the library.
- Create a 30 second - 2 minute long video to promote the book. Make it exciting and remember, no spoilers!
- Submit your video to Mrs. Wilding by April 17.
- Community members will vote for their favorite video.
- Grand prize winners will receive a Kindle Fire HD6. Second place finishers will receive an autographed copy of one of the ITA books.
- Winners will be announced at the Technology & Enrichment Expo at Point on April 23rd. All videos will be screened on that night and prizes will be awarded.